Commissions are currently open, please message me if interested!
||Lineart with minimal shading. Comes with a flat or simple background with simple effects. Can negotiate for a more detailed background.
||Flat colors with no shading (nowadays I tend towards a watercolor-esque style, but “true” flat colors like older pieces can be done upon request). Comes with a flat or simple background with simple effects. Can negotiate for a more detailed background.
||Full color with complex shading. Comes with a flat or simple background with simple effects. Unlike previous options, I may not be able to add a more detailed background due to the time and complexity.
||While I have the main style I prefer to draw in, as demonstrated by the pictures to the left, I also enjoy experimenting with slightly different art and rendering styles. While I am unlikely to accept requests that are wildly outside my comfort zone, I can work with different styles within reason. If you think you might want an alternate style, please feel free to look through my various galleries and find examples close to what you have in mind, and I’ll be more than happy to work with you. While prices will of course vary, they will likely mirror the equivalent price in my usual style.
Content I AM willing to draw:
Content I am NOT willing to draw:
- Original characters
- Human characters
- Humanoid furries and fantasy species (including, but not limited to: fairies, mermaids, elves, vampires, etc etc)
- Diverse characters, including but not limited to: masculine or feminine (or neither) characters, any race, any age (from children to elders), any body type (from thin, to fat, to muscular), any disabilities—however a person may look, I’m willing to do my best to draw them
- Upper body nudity
- Mild gore
- Simple props (including, but not limited to: flowers, simple swords and other weapons, food, etc etc)
Content we should discuss first:
- Sexual content (including fetish art)
- Intense gore
- Objectionable content (including, but not limited to: pedophilia, incest, bestiality, etc)
- Animals (unless accompanied by humanoid character[s])
PLEASE NOTE THAT I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE A COMMISSION FOR ANY REASON.
- More than two characters in a single image
- Complex designs, props, backgrounds, or poses (may cost extra depending on complexity)
- Character/outfit designs
- Short, simple, single-page comics
- Commercial products (including, but not limited to: book covers, t-shirts, etc etc)
- For original characters, please have multiple references ready. A mixture of written and visual references are preferred.
- I am willing to draw characters without preexisting character designs, but depending on the complexity and quality of both visual references and written descriptions, an extra fee may be added for character design. To avoid this, please be sure to gather numerous visual references (such as faceclaims, outfit references, etc) and write a detailed description of what your character looks like. Human characters with ordinary outfits are likely to have modest design fees.
- I will send an invoice through Paypal and begin once paid in full. For particularly large commissions (over $110), I am willing to negotiate payment plans, particularly with repeat customers.
- I will send sketches to the customer, during which revisions or a refund may be requested. I will not accept refunds after the sketching stage.
- Revisions may be requested later, but depending on their complexity, they may cost extra.
- My current estimated finish time for commissions is anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks, but could be more depending on the size of the commission and personal circumstances. I will give periodic updates as I make progress, and you may request to see the progress on your commission at any time.
- If for some reason I am unable to finish a commission, I retain the right to cancel the commission on the condition that the commissioner is refunded in full.
- Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated, and such behavior may void a commission. In this event, I reserve the right to partially refund the commissioner based on the progress of the commission, and to refuse service to the commissioner in the future.
- Commissions may be used for most personal purposes (including, but not limited to: avatars, putting it on your own website, etc etc), and I do sk you credit me when you share my work. Commissions may not be used for commercial purposes unless discussed first.
- I, the artist, retain full rights to the commission. You cannot claim ownership or creation over the commission. I am willing to make private commissions, but this should be discussed beforehand; otherwise, I am free to share the commission within my portfolio, etc.
- For character/oufit designs, usage rights will be handled on a case by case basis.
- You cannot copy, trace, or heavily reference the commission.
- Commissions cannot be used in conjunction with any blockchain technologies, including NFTs and any future inventions in the field.
- Commissions cannot be used in conjunction with any AI technologies, such as training on AI on the commissions or any of my other art, nor any future inventions in the field.